Sunday 31 August at 12:30pm – R 250pp
For more information, or to book:
Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(No children under 16)
When: Sunday 31 August at 12:30pm
Cost: R250pp, no children under 16. As we are not licensed, please bring your own drinks.
A feast is a celebration of good food and good company. Join us for a bit of both. Spend a day in the country with us, for a gluttonous 4-course celebration of the beginning of spring and a tour of the farm. The centre piece of the feast will be a roast pig, one of our very own free-range pigs.
At Wickedfood Earth we believe passionately in keeping food miles to a minimum. We also subscribe to the concept of farm to fork dining. We will be transforming the training kitchen for the day into a restaurant, and together with our teaching team, produce this delicious meal:
- A tasting plate of the various cured meats, pickles and fresh cheeses we produce at Wickedfood Earth;
- A luxurious vegetable soup;
- Spit roast pork platter, with farm vegetables;
- Dessert medley and coffee
- A walking tour of the farm – ±1hour
Space is limited to a maximum of 40 people. Book early to avoid disappointment