Apricot BBQ Sauce
This is a BBQ sauce, a blend of apricots, tomato, garlic, ginger, spices, vinegar and sugar. It is a perfect marinade sauce for pork ribs, chicken wings and drumsticks.
At Wickedfood Earth Farm we bottle all excess fruit and vegetables at the peak of their ripeness. All our fruit and vegetables are grown along organic lines free of insecticides, fertilisers or any other poisons. We hand make all our preserves and jams in small batches to ensure the best possible quality. For this sauce, all the fruit and vegetables including onions, garlic and ginger were grown on Wickedfood Earth Farm.
- Use as a dipping sauce for chicken wings and pork ribs;
- Serve as a finishing sauce glaze with roasted chicken and pork;
- As a stir-fry sauce
- As a barbecue sauce glaze for ribs;
- A general substitute for tomato sauce on burgers and pulled pork
- Added to mayo for a fruity twist.