November & December Early Week Specials
The end of the year is fast approaching and Wickedfood cooking school is gearing up for their busiest time of the year. We’re giving a 10% discount to clients who book a cooking class on a Monday or Tuesday during the months of November and December. Wickedfood Cooking School in Sunninghill will be offering 2 different menus from which to choose from for a reduced price of only R450 pp exc VAT.
However, this special will only apply if your group size is 30 people or below.
The two menus on offer are as follows:
Informal festive entertaining (Code Xmas 3/2 – R 450 per person excluding VAT)
- Potato cakes – with mustard dressing, great finger food.
- Sun-dried tomato soup – served cold, perfect for hot weather.
- Orange glazed chickens –roasted with a soy orange glaze.
- Waldorf salad – a classic salad of apple, celery and walnuts, dressed with a light mayonnaise.
- Vegetarian pie – mushroom pie, with a cheese soufflé topping, freezes well.
- Christmas pudding – traditional puddings, quick microwave version, and a classic brandy cream sauce.
The Naked Chef – (R450 per person excluding VAT). Halaal friendly
Based on the Jamie cookbooks. Jamie Oliver introduces us to his concept of naked food, and shares his simple, feisty, and delicious recipes that combine bold flavours with fresh ingredients. Oliver’s cookbooks appeal to anyone who wants to prepare fantastic meals but doesn’t want to spend all night cooking. This cooking class proves that even kitchen novices can make the perfect meal.
- Fresh tomato and sweet chilli soup – with basil and olive oil, fiery refreshing cold soup.
- Pasta with mushrooms – ideal with different mushrooms and handmade pasta.
- Perfect roast chicken – with fresh herbs.
- Roast potatoes – with onion and mushrooms.
- Braised cabbage with peas – a delicious lift for cabbage.
- Fruit crumble – quick and easy, ideal with any fruit.
To book this special, contact Cilla on 079 435 9298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wickedfood Cooking School in Johannesburg has been hosting team buildings and corporate events since 2001. Within this time we have established ourselves as the number one cooking school in Johannesburg. Our end of year functions are usually the talk of the town and very popular with corporate groups. We offer a fun, hands-on activity that allows people to relax and enjoy themselves during the cooking experience. These cooking classes are a private event that allow you and your colleagues the opportunity to get to know each other a bit better outside the work environment.