Valentines cooking classes in the country
Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School is offering a very special Valentines day experience, on a choice of two days:
- Sunday 12 February
Spend the day in the country, with a special person in your life, enjoying scrumptious food and good company. The day will include a cooking workshop where we show you the elements of preparing delicious 4-course meal and accompaniments, as well as tips on plating the various courses, followed by a gourmet 4-course sit-down lunch.
- Welcome drink and snacks on arrival
- Mezze platter for 2 to share – dips and cold meats, produced on the farm, and farm-
- Chilled tomato soup – with bread sticks.
- Chicken and mushroom pot pies – slow cooked chicken, in a rich homemade chicken stock, with a thick creamy mushroom sauce, covered with puff pastry and cooked to crispy golden brown, and fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Peach melba – farm grown poached peaches, with home-made vanilla ice-cream, a cold berry soup, fresh berries, and butter biscuits and chocolate brownies;
Cost: R995 per couple, no children under 16. Included in the price is the 4-course sit-down lunch, the hands-on cooking demonstration and complimentary wine with the meal, as indicated.
For more information, or to book Contact Cilla on 076 236-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wickedfood Earth Country Cooking School runs evening, half-day, one-day, and week-end classes and food workshops. Every student gets to participate in the preparation of every dish, and sit down to enjoy the meal they have prepared at the end of the class. Classes are limited to a maximum of 32 students, each 8 students has his/her own fully-equipped kitchen station.
(Terms and conditions apply)