Join the staff at the Cooking School with the love of your life for a Valentine’s meal with a difference. Not only will you get to enjoy a delicious 4-course meal, but you will learn the secrets of how to cook it. Included in the price is a welcome glass of sparkling wine and some specialist wines, complementing the food, with the meal. Space is limited to 30 students per class, so book early.
Wickedfood Cooking School in Sunninghill.
Saturday 11th February at 6pm – Romantic Valentine’s dinner, class 1 (R995 per couple).
- Oyster shooter – oyster, in a shot glass, with tomato cocktail, and vodka.
- Insalata Caprese – layered tomatoes, basil and mozzarella, dressed in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Asian prawn soup – a blend between a prawn bisque and southeast Asian coconut soup.
- Chicken Involtini – chicken breasts, filled with mortadella and fontina, and braised.
- Mini vegetable filo pies – mixed vegetables and grains, with a blend of spices.
- Chocolate pots – easy mousse that could be made the day before
Tuesday 14th February at 6pm – Romantic Valentine’s dinner, class 2 (R995 per couple). – Fully booked
- Mozzarella cheese filled pastry hearts – served with a sundried tomato pesto
- Chilled potato, shallot and lemongrass cold soup – with an oyster garnish.
- Harissa lamb cutlets – served with yogurt dressing.
- Herbed couscous – with bright fruit and herbs.
- Summer colours salad – A beautiful fresh salad with a delicious dressing.
- Chocolate pots – easy mousse that could be made the day before.