Class 1 (code Port 3/1) – (R 4 940 per counter excluding VAT – maximum 3 counters) – Halaal friendly
• Chicken livers – with a spicy peri-peri sauce, a delicious starter.
• Caldo verde – the most popular Portuguese vegetable soup, made with kale.
• Chicken peri-peri – marinated whole chickens in a home-made peri-peri sauce, and roasted.
• Portuguese salad – combination of grilled peppers and tomatoes, with cucumber, dressed with oil and vinegar.
• Bay leaf potatoes – one of the most popular side dishes in Portugal, perfect with roasts and poultry.
• Crème caramel – the Portuguese way, in a ring mould.