Class 1 (code It 3/1) – (R 4 940 per counter excluding VAT) Halaal friendly (excluding desert).
• Melanzane with mozzarella – grilled eggplant, topped with mozzarella and tomato.
• Zuppa Di Verdure – a classic Italian vegetable soup with a delicate taste.
• Braised chicken with mushrooms – a classic dish for chicken pieces.
• Wet polenta – with butter and cheese, the classic way of serving polenta.
• Bean salad – ideal summer dish with poultry or fish.
• Tiramisu – A Tuscan chilled trifle, with custard, espresso, mascarpone and biscuits.
Class 2 (code It 3/2) – (R 4 940 per counter excluding VAT) – Halaal friendly.
• Tuna crostinis – a delicious snack, with tuna and white beans.
• Cauliflower frittata – ideal with both cauliflower and broccoli.
• Devilled chicken – a famous Florentine speciality, butterflied, marinated and cooked on an open fire, or fast roasted.
• Eggplant and pepper stew – delicious as an accompaniment to grilled meats and fish.
• Potatoes with Lemon – based on a recipe from River Café in London, great with fried meats and roasts.
• Individual rice puddings – delicious rice cakes served with fruit purée.