Class 1 (code SEA 3/2) – (R4 750 per counter excluding VAT) Halaal friendly
• Fresh springrolls – a classic snack, springrolls wrapped in lettuce leaves and served with herbs.
• Vietnamese salad platter – an integral part of most meals, often used as wraps.
• Pickled carrot salad – a versatile fresh salad, delicious as part of a Vietnamese salad platter.
• Tofu, tomato and chive soup – a clear broth, versatile, ideal to complement of the dishes.
• Caramel chicken – one of Vietnam’s great dishes, sweet and spicy braised chicken pieces.
• River rice – cooked rice flavoured with lemongrass, shrimp and shallot paste.
• Coconut crème caramel – originally French, but now a firm favourite with a delicate coconut flavour.