Based on the Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay and Bill Granger cookbooks. With enough notice (±3 weeks) we are also able to get individual copies of the relevant books for each participant, price dependent on book.
The naked chef (code – JONC 3/1) – (R 4 940 per counter excluding VAT – maximum 3 counters) – Halaal friendly
• Fresh tomato and sweet chilli soup – with basil and olive oil, fiery refreshing cold soup.
• Pasta with mushrooms – ideal with different mushrooms and handmade pasta.
• Perfect roast chicken – with fresh herbs and roast potatoes.
• Braised cabbage with bacon and peas – a delicious lift for cabbage.
• Pear and walnut salad – with rocket and parmesan cheese.
• Fruit crumble – quick and easy, ideal with any fruit.
Gordon Ramsay – Cooking for Friends (code – GRCFF 3/2) (R 4 940 per counter excluding VAT). This class is based on the Gordon Ramsey book. Love him or hate him, he certainly knows his food. In this book, we see a very different side of him, more relaxed, cooking some best-loved versions of classic British dishes.
• Shropshire Summer soup – a smooth and creamy vegetable soup
• Farfalle with bacon peas and sage – a simple yet delicious quick to make pasta dish
• Braised chicken thighs – with peas and onions, a French classic
• Chorizo, mixed pepper and mint couscous – a great accompaniment to most dishes, with lots of colour.
• Spicy cauliflower stir-fry – with distinct Indians flavours, perfect with an Indian meal, fried fish or chicken
• Pear and frangipane tart – beautiful tart quick and easy to make, served warm or at room temperature.
Bill’s food (code – BillF 3/3) – (R 5 050 per counter excluding VAT) – Halaal friendly.
• Potato cakes – with smoked salmon and mustard dressing, also good for breakfast.
• Mushroom soup – thick, full of flavour and easy to prepare.
• Cannelloni – ricotta filled with a fresh tomato sauce.
• Glazed honey and soy chicken – on a cucumber salad with a sweet chilli sauce.
• Spicy roast pumpkin salad – with feta and olives on a bed of spinach.
• Chocolate pudding – deliciously decadent, and self-saucing.